I just read my last post from a YEAR ago!! where has that time gone. I swear i was just on here. My goodness where to start where to start. Oh ya we have 2 girls now. Caitlyn joined our family on June 9th 2010. She is 7 months old now and just a joy to have in our lives. She absolutely adores her big sister. She is becoming quite vocal and is very close to crawling already. I just can't believe it. Madison is going to be 2 next week and a fireball and definitely 2, but we love and she is so fun to be around, she has such a happy personality. Sometimes I look at my life and want it slow down cause i feel like my kids are growing too fast, then there are days where i just want to not have babies anymore so we have a little more freedom. But we are good at rolling with the punches around here and we keep going. Right now i just want to say we are alive and it is one of my goals to keep this updated now, since we still don't live near family. I would give everyone a recap but lets be honest that is a whole year worth of stuff and I just don't have that time or energy.
Tuesday, January 11, 2011
facebook and two kids took over my life!
I just read my last post from a YEAR ago!! where has that time gone. I swear i was just on here. My goodness where to start where to start. Oh ya we have 2 girls now. Caitlyn joined our family on June 9th 2010. She is 7 months old now and just a joy to have in our lives. She absolutely adores her big sister. She is becoming quite vocal and is very close to crawling already. I just can't believe it. Madison is going to be 2 next week and a fireball and definitely 2, but we love and she is so fun to be around, she has such a happy personality. Sometimes I look at my life and want it slow down cause i feel like my kids are growing too fast, then there are days where i just want to not have babies anymore so we have a little more freedom. But we are good at rolling with the punches around here and we keep going. Right now i just want to say we are alive and it is one of my goals to keep this updated now, since we still don't live near family. I would give everyone a recap but lets be honest that is a whole year worth of stuff and I just don't have that time or energy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment