I rarely have a moment to myself, I have a almost 2 year old that talks my ear off and a 7 month old that also needs constant attention and has yet to sleep through the night...sigh.....my house is a mess and I can't seem to get ahead. That is when I am at the end of my rope. But someone once told me that when you are at the end of your rope tie a knot at the bottom and hold on.
Today my husband could see that I was a little testy, so instead of saying that he said "you should go do something today", I thought he said "we" so I am thinking okay we have 2 sick girls where are we going to go! But again he said "do you want to go to the gym or shopping by yourself today". I was floored, I do not remember the last time i went to town without the girls. So i went grocery shopping. I know I know it sounds lame but it was actually relaxing and when i came home the girls were napping!!! Just what I needed.
Saturday, January 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment