Friday, January 29, 2010

"Spring cleaning"

I have been in a "spring cleaning" mood for awhile now....some may call it nesting. But I just prefer to say I am getting rid of junk. I go through things about once a week now and get rid of stuff we never use. I know I know, Once a week is quite a bit but I have a problem.
I always say, "But we will use it later" or "one day" or my favorite "someone made it for us so I cant get rid of it". Hence the once a week attempt. Now we arent really sentimental people around here much so when it comes to things people made, and I NEVER use, I will keep it around awhile but then after some hesitation....OFF TO GOODWILL it goes. We have donated quite alot lately and I don't think I am done. Its funny once it is out of our sight, we forget about it and don't even miss it. I do however keep Madison's old clothes (the ones that are still in good condition). We are expecting number two and if its a girl we will already have clothes! I think I am getting rid of everything to try to make room for number two. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Lori Killian said...

Another baby!!! Congrats! that is so exciting. when are you due?

Mallorie said...

When do you find out what you are having?