Lately I have felt that I have been too complacent. I have been taking things for granted and I shouldn't be. I am so grateful for everything that i have in my life. I decided to make a list of everything (well not everything a short list) of what I am grateful for
My husband, he is such a wonderful man who works really hard so that I can have the opportunity to stay home and raise our daughter. He is funny and kind and I love him more every day.
Our daughter, she is such a joy and everyday is a new adventure watching her learn and grow.
having a place to live. We have a roof over our heads and food to eat.
family. We have been blessed with wonderful families who help in the time of need and are there to lend support when needed
health and wellness.. we have always been healthy, happy. No illnesses have come upon us and we are truley grateful for that.
friends, we have made such wonderful friends and I have someone to work out with who have a girl the same age.
Living where we do everything is within a few minutes of us.
We are truly grateful to have the opoportunity to get an education and to enjoy what we are doing.
I do love my life and am grateful for every minute that we have together as a family.
Thursday, September 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment