Friday, September 25, 2009
Lately Madison has not wanted to take morning naps, okay thats fine. Today she got up at 7, it is now 11:45 and she is still going strong. I have tried to put her down and let her cry, after 20 min. i give up. Well just a few minutes ago a walked in there, it got really quite and I wanted to see if she was really asleep. lets back ukp let me tell you how her "side" of the room is set up. (she shares with computer and storage) . there is a chair, then a dresser and then her crib. I walk in there and she has pulled the bumper down and has clothes everywhere!! Of course i would never be that stupid as to leave her drawers open so she can reach into them. why would i do such a thing. Of course i started laughing, what other reaction would you have...then she started laughing (probably not a good thing to teach her that). Alas she is still awake and playing with Evans shoes and computer bag..........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment