Friday, September 11, 2009

Did I tell you......

that I ran a 5k on Labor day......(no I am not telling you my time)......and I FINISHED!!! So i couldnt move the next day, okay, but it was worth it.

I am running another one on the 19th........with me luck.

And of course since my friend and I doing those heck why not sign up for a half marathon while we are at it.....Oct. 3rd that soon, okay its official, just shovel me off the pavement once the race is over.

Evan has had MANY interviews for jobs, I really hope he gets one, he can only take so much more and he works so hard that he deserves it. We don't see him much either, which is hard, and i think Madison knows cause when he is home she just wants to be with him.

Madison is NOT crawling yet, she is so stinking close, but it wil happen in time. But she does have 2 teeth...

2 comments:

Kristen Moss said...

I am SOOO jealous that you like running. I want to be like you.

Good luck with the jobs. Know how that is, it can be frustrating.

Mallorie said...

Good job Trish! I'm proud of you! Haha. When will you be in Idaho?