We just love the park, we go EVERY morning at 10 am (well except sunday of course) and exercise for and hour then (well I exercise while she sleeps) then we play in the water. Our friends havent been able to make it this week so they are going to love that the water is turned on now. Madison just laughs and laughs (of course you cant tell because the little turkey never smiles for the camera)



We fed Madison her first food this week!! Anyone like squash...or peas....Right away she wanted to help put the spoon in her mouth...now i know she is not wearing a bib but in my defense, she was already dirty so why bother. anyway It is a VERY messy process right now. I love that she wants to help, but dont grab the part of the spoon with all the food on it.. we found out today that she LOVES bananas. How could I have given birth to a child that likes bananas...gross.



She is laughing hysterically at Evan in this one but of course I had to take a picture from the side so she wouldn't see me. Every time she saw the camera she would stop. One day I will capture a good smile.
She is laughing hysterically at Evan in this one but of course I had to take a picture from the side so she wouldn't see me. Every time she saw the camera she would stop. One day I will capture a good smile.
1 comment:
Kaden would never smile for the picture to when he was younger. And he also grabbed the spoon all the time when feeding him. Makes a very messy dinner.
Post a Comment