Tuesday, May 26, 2009

working out

I have started working out again! Well i guess i have been doing my DVD's but doing it by myself, honestly, dont push myself. Now that the sun is out and its warm Madison and I go on a 1 hr long walk with a friend of ours and her child. So we run to the park (okay okay we lightly jog, lets be honest) walk with them then attempt to jog home. Its made me feel better about myself but i still have a LONG way to go. I still have to lose 15 lbs. There I said it now i actually have to do it. I need to start running without Madison when Evan is home or maybe we can all run together and he can push her. Either way i would like to lose a few pounds a week. So it starts today! My brother gets married June 13th so i need to lose some of it by then!! HERE WE GO!

1 comment:

Mallorie said...

Trish--I can't believe you have 15 pounds to lose!?

You look GREAT--when I saw you a month or two ago I was jealous you looked so good for just having had a baby!