Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Evans graduated!!



below:Evan and his friend Jo......his graduating class..what a big class.

Madison with her little purse grandma sanders got her.


Yes it's true Evan has graduated with his Master's degree from Gonzaga University in Sports Administration. He has worked so hard and is so glad to be done. He didn't walk for his bachelors but he decided to do it for his Masters. Well now we are all thinking, what was the point. It came his turn, he handed the guy his card, (he happened to be the last one from his degree so he had that sticker on his card) and the guy didn't even read his name, just said "this concludes Sports Management") Umm EXCUSE ME!!! Evan stood there for a minute then they moved him forward. They all knew that they screwed up but somehow the guy didn't feel it necessary to go back to the card and read his name. Oh we were all mad!!!! His Parents are writing a letter to the school and already talked to them in person! Way to go Carl! Anyway it was hurtful but what can we do about it now. He still has graduated in 15 months, because of him they are making it so you have to take 2 years to do it. Good job babe. I love you.

I would post the video but I dont know how so we I will have Evan do it when he has a minute.

We also celebrated mothers day. Being my first mothers day it made me appreciate my mother even more and everything she has had to do. I can't believe she traveled by herself with 3 of us. I truley love being a mom and couldnt ask for a better little family.





No comments: