Tuesday, July 7, 2009

It just doesn't make sense......

Just in the last week I have been approached 3 times about the same thing, let me give you one of the senarios that happened at costco..

old lady: oh is that your baby

me: yup sure is

old lady: how old is she

me: 5 months

old lady: she is so cute, is that your boyfriend with her.

me: no, thats my husband

old lady: husband!! how old are you??

me: 23

old lady: ooooohhhhh (then turns away)

so I am old enough to have a baby just not a husband, what is this world coming to! This has happened 3 times in a week!

2 comments:

Jeff, Traci and Kaden said...

Haha! The other day someone said that I didn't look old enough to be married. (She was from the Juvenile Corrections Center, maybe she thought I was an inmate as well). And the sad thing was - I TOOK IT AS A COMPLIMENT! You know that you're getting older when...

Mallorie said...

It's because you still look so young and vibrant! Haha.

But really...people ARE crazy.