I can't believe that Madison is 4 weeks old today. She has changed so much and is already getting a personality on her. She is such a good kid and couldn't ask for any better. New things that she has started, well the snorting isn't new but she winks alot and has started making some weird noises. Yes, her cry has gotten a little louder...sigh.....but luckly it isn't often. She sure can eat though, my goodness sometimes i think that she is a bottomless pit. She should be around 7 pounds now. She sure loves her Daddy, she is perfectly content just sitting with him, it doesn't matter if he is even paying attention to her just as long as she is with him, it is too cute. As for me I started exercising this week and saturday i actually went to an aerobics class and I am sore in places I didn't think you could get sore...but it feels good to start to get back in shape.
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment