Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Hey we're bloggers!!


We have decided it was high time we started a blog so that everyone knows whats going on in our little family. Now that it's started I don't know what to say. Here's the low down on our life so far. We have been married since March 23, 2007. We both graduated with our bachelors from BYU-Idaho and now Evan is working on his masteres degree at Gonzaga University here in Spokane, WA. I was working as a Pre-School teacher for the first year and Evan was working as a Soccer ref and for Spokane Youth Sports, its been quite the busy year.We are expecting our first child here soon, a girl!!! We are so excited!!!

Recently we spent Thanksgiving in St. George with his Grandparents and the rest of his side of the family and then went to Salt Lake to Temple Square and saw the nativities and a few lights. All in all its been a good year.

3 comments:

Mallorie said...

Woo-hoo!

I'm so glad you have a blog! I love blogging! And...i'm so excited to see your baby!

Susan said...

YAH!!! Nice to see you both here! It was great getting to spend some time with both of you!

Evan, I hope you're practicing on being awake in the middle of the night for when that baby arrives!!

Love to you both!

Mama Sue

birgitr said...

I am so glad I figured out how to use this, this could be a lot of fun
Had a wonderful time with you guys
last week, looking forward to be a
grandma.

love you both

mom